Thrapston Tiling Code Of Conduct
Overall aim – work of the highest quality, done on time, with respect for your home.
What We Will Do
1. We’ll arrive when we say we will.
2. We’ll focus on getting the job done quickly and efficiently.
3. We’ll cover every affected area with dust sheets to protect your home.
4. We’ll complete the tiling work to the highest standards, ensuring
- Tiles will be straight, level and flat
- Trims are cut to precise length
- Grout is smooth and flush with the tile
- Tiles are cleaned and polished after grouting
5. We’ll comply with all necessary Health and Safety regulations.
6. We’ll remove dust and waste materials at the end of every working day.
7. We’ll leave any opened boxes of tiles with you so that you have spares if needed.
8. We’ll explain to you the drying time of the adhesives and grouts that we’ve used so that you know how long you have to leave the tiles before you can use them, walk on them or clean them.
What We Won’t Do
- We won’t smoke in your house or garden.
- We won’t play loud music.
- We won’t swear or shout when working in your home.
- We won’t leave a mess at the end of the job.
What We’d Like You to Do
- We’d like you to read our Terms and Conditions thoroughly and speak to us before we start if you have any questions.
- We’d appreciate it if your property is open and available during the working hours we agree.
- We’d like you to keep pets and children away from the work site at all times.
- We’d like you to provide ready access to electrical power and a source of running hot and cold water.
- We want you to call our team on 01832 735633 if you are not happy or wish to make any changes whilst the work is underway.
- At the end of the job, we’d like you to sign and date the customer satisfaction form before the tiler leaves your property.